Thursday 29 June 2017

Earl Haig Hall Vintage Jumble Sale

I've said before that Earl Haig Hall is one of my favourite venues in North London. When the Vintage Jumble Sale returned last weekend I decided to head down to check it out, but first I popped to a jumble sale being held at a local school where I grabbed a few vintage items too.



Earl Haig Hall is a pub that serves amazing food and hosts various events throughout the week. 



The Vintage Jumble Sale hosts a number of sellers with stalls and rails to rummage through. Many sellers will allow you to take stuff into the loos to try it on. 


There are rails of bargains at £2 and £5 as well as individually priced items. 



I loved these funky and unusual gift cards by heykidsrocknroll.etsy.com - something about Jeremy Corbyn in fuzzy felts just feels right!


LCR Vintage is a seller I have got some lovely things from at these sales. 


I had a good old rummage at Ruby and Pearl's stall and grabbed a few bargains! 


As well as a DJ there are plenty of cakes available -sustenance is a mustenance! 


There is even a little seating area to enjoy a brew and a cake. 

My Haul 





I have made a youtube video of my haul and the individual items I bought which you can check out on my youtube channel here:  https://youtu.be/qTA4BbTacRk

My outfit 

I always dress down for carboot sales or jumbles so with a barrel roll in my hair and a headscarf on I shoved on my pedal pusher jeans and went casual for the day. 

I love my Lulu Guinness shopper because its roomy enough to carry my treasures home but it has a zip for security, and the little peekaboo eye design is really cute and unusual. 

I'm late to the dark lipstick party but am really feeling the more sultry shades at the moment. 



On a side note if you do venture to Crouch End be sure to visit Rileys Ice Cream Cafe, I am not a desert lover but their coffee and pistatio ice creams are dreamy! 


I hope you enjoyed this post, I am heading to the £1 sale at the East End Vintage Clothing Company on Saturday so I am pretty sure there is another haul to follow. 

Until Next Time 
Love 
Lucy 
xx 































No comments:

Post a Comment