Friday 1 December 2017

Blogmas Day 1 - Making A List and Checking It Twice



It's 1st December which means... It's the first day of Blogmas and I have decided to take part this year.

I thought I would kick things off by letting you into the inner sanctum of my list making happy place and show you the lists I make for Christmas.

1. Gift list

Ok it's obvious but far too often if I try to shop ad hoc I end up spending a fortune and also buying extra things for extra people so this list literally keeps the elf in me who wants to get everything for everyone sedated.

I start by writing a list of names, what I am planning on getting them, details of the shop or website and then I have a little tick box at the end which has a key - empty means I haven't even started, O means ordered and an O with a tick inside means it is in my possession.



Just like Santa, if Santa was a crazy person.

2. Where The Hell Am I Going List

I like to keep a list of which house I am visiting on any given day of the holidays, I bow to my mother superior decision making on this but I always keep a note of where I am expected so that I can bring all the right cards and gifts.



With a family as large as mine it pays to know where I am going and when!

3. Christmas Outfits List

This one is a little sad but because I like to blog my Christmas outfits it pays to be organised. I love getting dressed up so what outfits I am going to wear and which accessories go with them really helps me pack my bags before I head back to my families houses.


How do you get organised for Christmas? 

Until tomorrow 
Love 
Lucy 
xx





1 comment:

  1. OMG I love it! Lists are the best thing ever! I'm a bit elfish when it comes to an ad hoc Christmas shop too. This year my lists are my best friends! Think I might start a new one!

    ReplyDelete