Sunday 3 December 2017

Blogmas Day 3 - Crazy for Cardigans

Cardigans are a massive staple in my wardrobe as I hardly ever go out without one. Sometimes I find the high street a bit lacking but around christmas time there are always some great finds and of course the vintage reproduction companies always have some fab designs too.

Here are some of my favourite cardigans available now...


All the Trimmings Cardigan 
Joe Browns  £39.95

Wear it with...


SimplyBe £14.25


All that Glitters Cardigan 

New Look £20.99 Available in Tall and Petite

Wear it with... 
 
River Island £36.00          Topshop £36.00


Smart and Sassy Cardigan 

Collectif £49.00 Now £34.30

Wear it with... 





Ice Queen Cardigan 

Voodoo Vixen £30.00 Now £15.00

Wear it with...



I hope you enjoyed this post, it's put me right in the shopping mood which is a bit of a shame since I cannot buy anything for me right now! 
Until tomorrow 
Love 
Lucy 
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment