Saturday 17 February 2018

Spring Has Sprung at Miss Bella's Blooms



I would consider myself quite brand loyal and when I find something I love I can't help but shout it from the rooftops. 

I have reviewed Miss Bella's Blooms twice now which you can read here and here

When Miss Bella's Blooms put on their Instagram that they had started making their spring collection I headed straight over to their Etsy shop to take a look As their pieces are so unique I wanted to get first dibs. 

I wanted some pieces that will go with lots of different outfits as I like things that work hard in my wardrobe. 



The beautiful hairflower which also comes with a corsage pin is perfect for the coming spring but would work equally well in autumn with it's slightly burnt orange tones. If you have been reading my blog for a while you'll know I love multi seasonal pieces. 


The detail is as ever brilliant and there is no scrimping on the blooms, they are packed onto the base like a floral explosion.  This was £8.50


Underneath the flowers there are layers of leaves creating this gorgeous contrast. 


This next piece is a peaches and cream tone hair flower with a beautiful mixture of neutral tones. 




There are smaller flowers nestled amongst the larger ones creating detail at every angle, no matter how you wear this it looks great.  This was £7.50.


Miss Bella's Blooms have a great range of flowers on their Easy shop and I have been told that all their newer pieces will be coming with both pins and the hair slide making them totally multifunctional. 

Shipping for both was only £3.70 and as ever came packaged really well so the pieces arrived in perfect condition. 

I can't wait to wear these to some of the vintage events coming up this spring. 

Until Next Time 
Love 
Lucy 
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment