Saturday 5 May 2018

There's a snake in my shoe...Miss L Fire Christie Review

Miss L Fire is one of those brands that I had envied on other people but had never actually tried myself.

Because I have quite large feet (I'm a 41) and can sometimes find width a problem I tend to shy away from buying online.

However when I saw the Christie shoes by Miss L Fire had gone on sale I threw a bit of caution to the wind and decided to try them out.



I loved the dark green colour and since this goes so well with much of my wardrobe I thought they would be an investment worth making.

The shoes are closed toe which is my preference for shoes, the front of them is a slight v shape giving them a really retro feel.

The detail on these shoes are these metallic diamond cut outs and these little snake heads, I must confess I didn't notice them when I ordered them but they were a fun surprise!




Obviously fit is the most important thing with shoes. I had heard that some people size up a bit in Miss L Fire. I am a 7.5/8 depending on the brand so I ordered an 8 (41) in these and the fit is perfect. They also do have a returns policy on their website if the fit hadn't been right.

The soles are a good solid platform which is always great with heels of this height as they make it far more comfy to walk.



The heels and platform are this snakeskin effect, I think this is useful as the rest of the shoe is suede but I find that a buffer between the floor and suede means less shoe damage!



The insides of these shoes are gentle padded, they have a great cushioned sole which adds to the comfort factor. I wore these for a full day at the office before writing this review because I wanted to make sure I'd tested this out! I can confirm I latest the day in them!


As I said I bought these on sale from the Miss L Fire website for £50.00 plus delivery and am extremely happy I did. There are a lot of great styles on their website at the moment, I love their spring/summers styles.


I hope you enjoyed this review, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the Miss L Fire website for more vintage styles. 

Until next time 
Love 
Lucy 
xx











No comments:

Post a Comment